Friday, April 2, 2010

A bad day

Today was one of those days. Again. I'm pretty tired of it. I haven't figured out what triggers it but I just woke up pissed as good be. I have decided to to try and make myself write here daily just so I can't vent and get it all out good or bad. Anna totally irked me the moment she walked up this morning. Actually she irked me before she woke up. I am so sick of my living room being a wreck. You would think that after me asking and telling her over and over again to make sure all of her stuff and the babies stuff is picked up she would do it. I really think it is the least she could do being that she is living here free and all she is supposed to do is do the few things that are asked of her. She laid on a guilt trip the other day that she is a single mother and it is just so hard. Don't give me that crap! You have so much support in this house and she has nothing to worry about other than her own personal drama that she brings on herself. She doesn't work, she doesn't go to school. WTF!

The boys have been on one today. Just buggin' constantly. Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, ugh. So Joe gets home for work in a pissy mood. Then I'm trying to talk to him and he just walks away when I'm in the middle of a sentence to go talk to the neighbor. I'm fucking over it. Now he wants me to tell him what I was saying, but I just don't feel like it.

Well, lets see what the night brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment